RSO TRAINING DAY WITH WAYDE CLIFFORD
WHEN: Saturday, April 26, 2014
WHERE: St. Antoine Range
- Wayde can handle about 24 people at this training so it will be first come first served. All participants must be full members of the RNBRA and for those who are not, Wayde will have membership forms - cost is $20.00
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Wayde will not charge Fullbore people for the training. It is not known at this time if there will be a range fee - come prepared for this.
- Start time will be 8:00 a.m. and it will last all day to about 5:00 p.m.
- There will be an hour break for lunch - you can bring a lunch or go to a restaurant in St. Antoine. Bring something to drink for the day.
- Wayde will be bringing four .22 cal. rifles with ammo. You may also bring a firearm if you wish.
- The person responsible at the Range will be Ron Surette
- Wayde will provide certificates of completion after a written and practical test.
- Bring a pencil and paper
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. A "fill-in for cancellations" list will start after 24 people have confirmed attendance.