Tuesday, October 21, 2014

F-CLASS RULE CHANGES - INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF FULLBORE RIFLE ASSOCIATIONS (I.C.F.R.A.)

The following notification concerns changes to F-Class rules and comes from Kenny Proulx of the DCRA (via Daniel Chisholm).

I made a Memo on most of the recent F-Class Rule Changes and I also attached the New Rules Book and Match Conditions.  The version on the web site (DCRA) is updated and is the official one. 

Please forward this to all of your PRA’s and every competitor you know.

Best regards,
Kenny Proulx
ICFRA F-Class Committee Chairman
DCRA F-Class Canadian Representative
DCRA F-Class Advisor
cell: 514-835-6474



1.  Here is a link to I.C.F.R.A. - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR F-CLASS SHOOTING

2.  Here is a link to I.C.F.R.A. - WORLD F-CLASS RIFLE CHAMPIONSHIPS - MATCH CONDITIONS

3.  Here is a link to 2014 I.C.F.R.A. - MEMO ON RULE CHANGES

No comments:

Post a Comment